Venue: Civic Suite Catford SE6 4RU
Contact: Clare Weaser
RESOLVED that in accordance with Regulation 4 (2) (b) of the Local Authorities (Executive Arrangements) (Meetings and Access to Information) (England) Regulations 2012 and under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1 and 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12(A) of the Act, and the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information:
3. Taste Lounge 13-14 Deptford Broadway SE8 4PA
The following is a summary of the item considered in the closed part of the meeting.
3. Taste Lounge
RESOLVED that the interim measures be lifted subject to conditions.
Taste Lounge 13-14 Deptford Broadway SE8 4PA - representation to interim steps.
Following the application made by the Metropolitan Police Service, pursuant to s. 53A of the Licensing Act 2003, and considering a representation made to interim steps imposed. Pursuant to s. 53B of the Licensing Act 2003, as amended, the decision of the Licensing Authority is that it considers that it is appropriate to take the following interim steps for the promotion of the licensing objectives: namely,
1) Supply of alcohol and late night refreshment up to 0000 each night
2) Alcohol only to be supplied with a substantial table meal from 2200 each night
3) No drinks, bottles or glasses to be removed from the premises
4) No private party bookings or large table bookings taken
5) Premises to close at 0030
This decision lifts the suspension of the licence
THIS DECISION TAKES EFFECT IMMEDIATELY AND REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL THE DETERMINATION OF THE FULL REVIEW HEARING
In reaching its determination, regard was given to :
- the certificate that accompanied the application
- all representations received