This Committee looks at how the Council manages and uses money.
· Review the way Council managers make decisions about spending money
· Challenge the Council to use the most effective means of managing money
· Examine and challenge the Council’s plans for spending over the whole year (its budget)
· Recommend ways to improve the Council’s processes for buying goods and services (and for managing services to get the best value)
· Listen to the views of the Council’s Audit Panel and challenge it to do its best work.
The committee chooses the issues it wants to focus on each year and holds eight meetings, which are open to the public. The agenda and papers for each meeting are published online in advance.
Support officer: Timothy Andrew Email: (email@example.com).
Phone: 020 8314 7916