Venue: Microsoft Teams Virtual Meeting
Contact: James Kinsella | Contact: 020 8937 2063 (direct line)
Appointment of Chair
Apologies for Absence and Clarification of Alternate Members
Declarations of Interest
Provision for Public Participation
• AGREED the minutes from the previous meeting held on: Tuesday 3rd March 2020 subject to the amendment of the spelling of Richard LEEMING.
• NOTED the update provided and actions being taken in relation to the ongoing performance and delivery of the shared service, as detailed within Section 3 of the report.
• NOTED the contents of the Performance Pack (Quarter 4 2019/20) as detailed in Section 3 and Appendix A of the report.
As additional actions it was agreed:
• To recognise and thank the Shared Service and local IT Teams for their efforts in supporting the emergency response within each Authority on Covid-19 and cultural shift required to support staff working from home.
• That reference to the breakdown of service tickets logged by individual Boroughs be removed from future service performance updates, given the different arrangements between Boroughs. Members remained keen however, to ensure that the level of service demand between each Borough continued to be monitored.
• Update to be provided for the next meeting on the process for reporting the outcome of Key Audits affecting the Shared Service and how any management actions arising were being addressed across each borough and could be monitored by the Joint Borough IT Committee.
• Summary to be provided for the next meeting on the Key Audits and Key Management actions identified over the last 12 month period.
• Further discussion to be arranged with Cllr Paschoud (LB Lewisham) outside of meeting on development of the business case for the migration towards the Office 365 and Cloud based platform across the shared service.
• The Joint Committee continue to be updated on progress and provided with oversight on the progress in relation to Lewisham Homes returning to Lewisham for their ICT support and impact on the Shared Service.
• Update to be provided for next meeting on discussions regarding Management and structure of Pension Fund contributions for staff across the shared service.
• Progress continue to be monitored by the Joint Borough IT Committee on the financial impact of Covid 19 in relation to funding of the Shared Service and development of the Target Operating Model
Exclusion of Press and Public
Any Other Urgent Business
Date of Next Meeting
• Wednesday 14 October 2020 – 6:30pm to be hosted virtually (London Borough of Lewisham if physical meeting)
• Tuesday 2 March 2021 – 6:30pm to be hosted virtually (London Borough of Brent if physical meeting)