Venue: Microsoft Office Teams virtual meeting
Contact: Clare Weaser
In the matter of the application for a Premises Licence, the Committee has considered the relevant representations made.
The Committee has made the following determination:
With a view to ensuring the promotion of the licensing objectives, in accordance with the provisions of the statutory guidance and the principles of our licensing policy, the application for a premises licence was GRANTED between the hours of 12 noon and 11pm subject to a door supervisor being employed for the duration while the business is open to the public and the following 31 conditions being added to the licence:
2. A CCTV camera shall be installed to cover
a) All entry and exit points to and from the premises enabling frontal identification of every person entering under any light conditions
b) The areas of the premises to which the public have access (excluding toilets)
c) Gaming machines and any counter area
3. An overt CCTV monitor to be installed, able to be seen by customers.
4. The premises shall display notices near the entrance of the venue stating that CCTV is in operation.
5. The following crime prevention measures shall be implemented:
· A time delay safe with deposit slot and anti-fishing mechanisms must be used at the counter till area
· Regular robbery awareness and cash handling training shall be given to all staff.
6. The Licensee shall maintain ‘Challenge 25 Refusals’ register at the premises. The register shall be produced to the police or licensing authority forthwith on request.
7. Prominent signage and notices advertising the Challenge 25 will be displayed showing the operation of such policy.
8. Third party testing on age restricted sales systems purchasing shall take at least twice a year and the results shall be provided to the Licensing Authority upon request.
9. A Challenge 25 proof of age scheme shall be operated at the premises where the only acceptable forms of identification are recognised photographic identification cards, such as a driving licence, passport or proof of age card with the PASS Hologram.
10. A maglock shall be installed and maintained on the main entrance/exit to the premises and which will be operable from the ground floor by staff. The maglock shall be in operation at staff’s discretion from 09.00 hours to 22:00 hours. Outside these hours, the mag lock must be in operation at all times.
11. The entrance door shall remain closed during any licensable activity except for the entry and egress of customers/staff.
12. A suitable intruder alarm complete with panic button shall be fitted and maintained.
13. A fire alarm and smoke detections system will be installed.
14. The licensee will ensure that customer toilets are checked every hour for evidence of drug taking and alcohol consumption. Toilet checks are ... view the full decision text for item 3.