Resolved: The Board agreed that the following items would be added to the 2016/17 work programme:
· The Communications and Engagement Plan in relation to the Urgent and Emergency Care Model
· Neighbourhood Care Network – Update on community development
· HWB workshop on the Sustainability and Transformation Plan. The current date of 20 September 2016 for this workshop will be re-scheduled.
10.1 Carmel Langstaff presented the Health and Wellbeing Board with a draft work programme for discussion and approval.
10.2 The following items have been added to the work programme since the last HWB meeting:
· Public Health Annual Report (Nov 2016 and Nov 2017)
· Healthwatch Annual Report (Nov 2016 and Nov 2017)
· Local Account (Nov 2016 and Nov 2017)
· JSNA update (Jul 2017)