Decision Maker: Mayor and Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
It was MOVED, SECONDED and RESOLVED to approve procurements for:
1. An Oracle support service (comprising of Human Resources, Finance and Payroll services) starting from 1st August 2024 for a period of 3 years with the option to extend for up to a year at an annual cost of £250k and total cost of £1 million over the contract period.
2. an enhancement contract to deliver new functionality. The contract is expected to start from 1st January 2024 for a period of 3 years with the option to extend for up to a year at an annual cost of £250k and total cost of £1 million over the contract period.
3. Approve the award of contract for both the support service contract and the enhancement contract to the preferred providers, provided the contract value is within authorised limits.
4. Delegate authority to Executive Director for Corporate Resources (in consultation with Director of Law & Corporate Governance and Applications Manager) to select the preferred providers in accordance with the selection and award criteria published in the tender documentation and agreed final form of contracts.
5. Seek approval to use a compliant public body organisation framework (G-Cloud 13) for both procurements.
Report author: Mark Froud
Publication date: 21/07/2023
Date of decision: 19/07/2023
Decided at meeting: 19/07/2023 - Mayor and Cabinet