Venue: Committee Rooms 1 & 2 - Civic Suite. View directions
Contact: Jasmine Kassim 0208 3148577
That full planning permission be GRANTED for the Demolition of existing buildings (Axion House), 1 Silver Road, SE13 and the construction of buildings ranging between 5 to 16 storeys in height, to provide 141 residential units, and flexible B1/A1/A3/D2 commercial uses, associated landscaping works, vehicular access, cycle and car parking.
· referral of the application and this Report and any other required documents to the Mayor for London (Greater London Authority) under Article 5 of the Town and Country Planning (Mayor of London) Order 2008 (Category 1C (1.(c)) of the Schedule of the Order) and;
· the prior completion of a Legal Agreement pursuant to Section 106 of the 1990 Act (and other appropriate powers) to secure the PLANNING OBLIGATIONS detailed in Section 10.
And to authorise:
· the Director of Law to negotiate and complete a legal agreement to cover among other things the matters.
· the Director of Planning to issue the planning permission and impose conditions (and informatives).
· the Director of Planning to make changes to the wording of the Committee’s decision (such as to delete, vary or add conditions, informatives, planning obligations or reasons for the decision) prior to the decision being actioned, provided that the Director of Planning is satisfied that any such changes could not reasonably be regarded as deviating from the overall principle of the decision reached by the Committee nor that such change(s) could reasonably have led to a different decision having been reached by Committee.
And further requirements as follows:
· To formulate a Section 106 Agreement, requiring a Parking Management Plan to be submitted by the developer in relation to disabled and charging bays, and how these would be managed.
· To formulate a condition requiring letter boxes to be erected on the doors of each residential unit.