Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
· NOTED the update provided and actions being taken in relation to the ongoing performance and delivery of the shared service, as detailed within Section 3 of the report.
· NOTED the contents of the Performance Pack (Quarters 1 & 2 2019) as detailed in Section 3 and Appendix A of the report.
As additional actions it was agreed:
· To provide a more detailed breakdown as part of the Performance Update for the next Joint Committee on:
Ø the categorisation of Priority 2 and 3 incidents included within the monitoring data;
Ø the duration of Priority 1 incidents included within the monitoring data;
Ø on any other key incidents impacting on the shared service outside of those classified as Priority 1 and how these were dealt with under the existing performance standards within the SLA and Inter Authority Agreement.
· To provide the Committee with further details on the communication plan in relation to the way information on major service incidents (including out of hours) was cascaded across the shared service.
· To circulate the new ICT Shared Service Strategy to all members of the Joint IT Committee, once finalised, with the Strategy to also be included on the agenda for the next meeting for further review.
· To provide a more detailed update for the next meeting on the outcome of the KPMG Microsoft audit and management actions which had been implemented in response, along with the impact in relation to the negotiated settlement and ongoing migration towards a cloud based system.
Publication date: 06/11/2019
Date of decision: 15/10/2019
Decided at meeting: 15/10/2019 - Brent, Lewisham and Southwark IT Committee